Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Our journey begins...

It has been almost 10 months since we first announced we were adopting a little boy from China.  Some steps of the process have gone by so slow (76 days of waiting for the Dossier to come back from China) and yet when I think that we will travel in about 8 weeks, I feel like I need roller skates.

Currently, we are waiting for the USCIS (US Immigration Office) to approve us bringing over an adopted child from a foreign country so that when he lands on US soil, he automatically becomes a US citizen. We expect it back any day. I went to Target yesterday and picked up about half of the goodies needed for the trip. Goodies=medicine for anyone who even thinks about getting sick over there, bandaids, kleenex, fiber bars, you name it, the list goes on. I've decided I need to find a Mary Poppins bag.

Here are the photos we were given when we chose him. How could anyone resist?  Such a cutie! The first three were taken Aug of 2013 when he was 3.  The bottom two were taken in Oct of 2014 when he was 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment