Sunday, August 24, 2014

What the internet can do

My husband is so good. I thought I was being a sneaky sleuth a few days ago and tried to find everything on the internet about his orphanage. Thinking maybe I might find a picture or something. Well, I did.  I found a picture of his orphanage and sent it to Jeremy with a note "Look what I found!" He was standing in front of the lowest circular window when they filmed his video for referral.
Well, a few hours later, I get an email from him with the subject line, "Have fun!".  This is what I got when I opened the email.
He is in the tiger coat in front.

Front row, fourth from the left

White coat on the right
Front row, Red stripped coat and red pants
It was like Christmas morning.  I started crying.  The girls were excited to see his pictures. My smart husband had translated his orphanage name into Chinese characters and then googled the Chinese words.  Not only did he send these pictures, but he sent several more attached to news articles about the orphanage. I felt so blessed to have these pictures of him to put in his scrapbook. These children have a forgotten past.  Our goal is to see how many pieces of the puzzle we can put together. Thank you sweety! 

No comments:

Post a Comment